A four-hour drive north of Sydney, Port Macquarie is one of Australia's most popular destinations. Blessed with beautiful beaches, lush hinterland and a range of attractions, this Mid North Coast gem
A four-hour drive north of Sydney, Port Macquarie is one of Australia’s most popular destinations.
Blessed with beautiful beaches, lush hinterland and a range of attractions, this Mid North Coast gem is well worth a visit.
Join Johnny H when we hit the road for four days and three nights from Thursday 11 November until Sunday 14 November.
Stopping along the way, we’ll take in all of the best sights, staying in Port Macquarie and dining at local restaurants.
This trip is ideal for those wanting to experience the independence of travel away from family and carers within a supportive social group.
For those on an NDIS plan, the cost is $320 + NDIS support from $2,432.43.
The price includes support, transport, accommodation, activities and main meals.
Scroll down to request a ticket.
* This event is designed for active participants with a mild to moderate intellectual or developmental disability.
* This event will be conducted in compliance with COVID safe practices as outlined by the NSW Department of Health.
* As per mandatory government regulations, only those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are able to attend. Proof of vaccination is required before your booking can be confirmed.
* Johnny H can only accept booking requests from those whose NDIS funds are Self or Plan Managed. If your plan is Agency Managed, please call 1300 053 001 to discuss your options.
* Funding will be calculated on a ratio of 1:3 at the rate set out in the current NDIS price guide.
11 (Thursday) 7:00 AM - 14 (Sunday) 5:00 PM
Nepean & Lower Blue Mountains
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!