The Three Sisters walk in Katoomba offers some of the most iconic views in Blue Mountains National Park and takes us up close to the famous Three Sisters. Join Johnny H
The Three Sisters walk in Katoomba offers some of the most iconic views in Blue Mountains National Park and takes us up close to the famous Three Sisters.
Join Johnny H for an active adventure on Saturday 5 February. We’ll head off from Johnny’s Place at 10am and return by 4pm.
Be sure to wear sun smart clothing, sunscreen, plus a full water bottle and trainers suitable for walking.
For those on an NDIS plan, the cost is $20 + NDIS support from $221.66.
The price includes support, return transport from Johnny’s Place, activity and lunch.
Bookings close 24 hours prior to this event unless sold out prior.
Please refer to the Johnny H Bookings & Cancellation Policy prior to booking.
Scroll down to request a ticket.
* This event is designed for active participants with a mild to moderate intellectual or developmental disability.
* This event will be conducted in compliance with COVID safe practices as outlined by the NSW Department of Health.
* For those aged 16 and over, proof of vaccination is required before your booking can be confirmed.
* Johnny H can only accept booking requests from those whose NDIS funds are Self or Plan Managed. If your plan is Agency Managed, please call 1300 053 001 to discuss your options.
* Funding will be calculated on a ratio of 1:3 at the rate set out in the current NDIS price guide.
(Saturday) 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM