The Australian Reptile Park is a hands-on zoo set in a natural bush environment on the Central Coast of NSW, home to exotic reptiles from around the world and a
The Australian Reptile Park is a hands-on zoo set in a natural bush environment on the Central Coast of NSW, home to exotic reptiles from around the world and a wide variety of Australian native animals.
Johnny H will enjoy a full day out exploring the zoo, including live shows, themed exhibits and behind the scenes tours.
Our day together starts and finishes at Johnny’s Place, running 9am-6pm. Return transport from the centre as well as morning tea and lunch are included in the ticket price.
For those on an NDIS plan, the cost is $55 + NDIS support from $368.56.
The price includes support, return transport from Johnny’s Place, zoo entry, morning tea and lunch.
Bookings close 48 hours before the activity unless sold out prior.
Please refer to the Johnny H Bookings & Cancellation Policy before booking.
Scroll down to request a ticket.
* This event is designed for active participants with a mild to moderate intellectual or developmental disability.
* This event will be conducted in compliance with COVID safe practices and any vaccination requirements as outlined by the NSW Department of Health.
* As per mandatory government regulations, only those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are able to attend. Proof of vaccination is required before your booking can be confirmed.
* Johnny H can only accept booking requests from those whose NDIS funds are Self or Plan Managed. If your plan is Agency Managed, please call 1300 053 001 to discuss your options.
* Funding will be calculated on a ratio of 1:3 at the rate set out in the current NDIS price guide.
(Sunday) 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Nepean & Lower Blue Mountains