Roll up your sleeves, wash those hands and grab an apron.... it's time to cook at home with Johnny H! Johnny H is offering simple, guided online cooking classes to help
Roll up your sleeves, wash those hands and grab an apron…. it’s time to cook at home with Johnny H!
Johnny H is offering simple, guided online cooking classes to help you build your skills and stay connected while our regular program is on pause.
And the best part is you get the credit for cooking a tasty meal for your household to enjoy.
To take part in a Zoom cooking session, you will need the following:
- Access to a laptop or phone to view the Zoom call. We will email you the link to your session ahead of time with a Meeting ID code to log in.
- A parent, carer or guardian present to supervise while you chop, slice and dice – and to be on hand while you’re using the cooktop or oven.
- The list of ingredients provided to you as a shopping list ahead of your scheduled cook up. We will send you a reminder 24-48 hours ahead of time.
For those on an NDIS plan, the cost is $33.80.
Price includes the facilitated online activity.
* By agreeing to take part in this Zoom session, you also accept that the camera will be on for the duration of the session and, as such, those in view will be visible to the rest of the group.
* Recipes may need to be adapted to suit the food requirements of your household.
* This event is designed for active participants with a mild to moderate intellectual or developmental disability.
* Johnny H can only accept booking requests from those whose NDIS funds are Self or Plan Managed. If your plan is Agency Managed, please call 1300 053 001 to discuss your options.
* Funding will be calculated on a ratio of 1:3 at the rate set out in the current NDIS price guide.
(Thursday) 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Nepean & Lower Blue Mountains
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!