Cuddle a koalas, pet a kangaroos, spy on quokkas and dingoes or even hold a massive python on a day out at the Australian Reptile Park in
Cuddle a koalas, pet a kangaroos, spy on quokkas and dingoes or even hold a massive python on a day out at the Australian Reptile Park in Gosford.
Located in a natural bush setting on scenic NSW Central Coast, Australia’s original hands-on zoo is home to over 2,000 animals.
We’ll meet at 9am and travel together by bus from Johnny’s Place, enjoying lunch during the day and returning by 5pm.
For those on an NDIS plan, the cost is $55 + NDIS support from $366.26.
The price includes support, transport, zoo entry and lunch.
Bookings close 48 hours prior to this event unless sold out prior.
Please refer to the Johnny H Bookings & Cancellation Policy prior to booking.
Scroll down to request a ticket.
* This event is designed for active participants with a mild to moderate intellectual or developmental disability.
* This event will be conducted in compliance with COVID safe practices as outlined by the NSW Department of Health.
* As per mandatory government regulations, only those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are able to attend. Proof of vaccination is required before your booking can be confirmed.
* Johnny H can only accept booking requests from those whose NDIS funds are Self or Plan Managed. If your plan is Agency Managed, please call 1300 053 001 to discuss your options.
* Funding will be calculated on a ratio of 1:3 at the rate set out in the current NDIS price guide.
(Sunday) 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!