Slip off those shoes and grab a bowl... Johnny H is going barefoot bowling! This iconic summer sport is a fun and relaxed activity to do with friends and you don't
Slip off those shoes and grab a bowl… Johnny H is going barefoot bowling!
This iconic summer sport is a fun and relaxed activity to do with friends and you don’t need any experience.
A roaming instructor will be on hand to give us tips on how to bowl and score.
We’ll enjoy dinner together to wrap up a fun Friday evening out. Starts and finishes at Johnny’s Place, 5pm-10pm. Return transport is included.
For those on an NDIS plan, the cost is $30 + NDIS support from $116.91.
The price includes support, return transport from Johnny’s Place, bowling activity and dinner.
Bookings close 24 hours before the activity unless sold out prior.
Please refer to the Johnny H Bookings & Cancellation Policy before booking.
Scroll down to request a ticket.
* This event is designed for active participants with a mild to moderate intellectual or developmental disability.
* This event will be conducted in compliance with COVID safe practices and any vaccination requirements as outlined by the NSW Department of Health.
* As per mandatory government regulations, only those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are able to attend. Proof of vaccination is required before your booking can be confirmed.
* Johnny H can only accept booking requests from those whose NDIS funds are Self or Plan Managed. If your plan is Agency Managed, please call 1300 053 001 to discuss your options.
* Funding will be calculated on a ratio of 1:3 at the rate set out in the current NDIS price guide.
(Friday) 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Nepean & Lower Blue Mountains